Nottingham Akshobya Centre
Weekly drop-in meditation classes – suitable for everyone. The classes are designed to give you the means to gain more inner peace and happiness in your daily life.
- Each class consists of guided meditations, a talk and discussion.
- Each class lasts approximately one and a half hours and is followed by refreshments.
- Each class is self-contained, though you are welcome to attend the whole course.
Evening Drop-in Meditation Class with our Resident Teacher, Gen Kelsang
- Where – Akshobya Kadampa Buddhist Centre, Pelham Road, Sherwood Rise, Nottingham NG5 1AP
- When – Monday evenings in term time
- Time – 7.00pm – 8.30pm
- Class fee: £6 (or free for members)
Lunchtime Drop-in Meditation Class with our Resident Teacher, Gen Kelsang Gakyi
- When – Friday lunchtime during term time
- Time – 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Class fee: £4 (or free for members)
Lunch £2 extra
Get directions (pdf file)